Below are some random responses.
There are no names, because privacy is very important to us.
"After a divorce and a number of broken relationships, I was completely lost and also lost control over myself. Thanks to the recovery program of Futura Esperanza from Bertina and Peter I found myself and I’m alive and very successful."
"I have become more aware of the fact that:
– thoughts are persistent,
my lack of energy has arisen through prolonged sustained stresses. Even I didn't notice that I had symptoms of a burn-out, as I am used to fighting against outside influences continuously in my head. Yes, now I know that influences from within have the most influence. Furthermore, I realize that I have made choices in the past due to my thinking patterns."
- that my need for stability does not mean that i have to change nothing if it costs me energy or produces too little (you'll get out of balance if you don't change anything)
- insight: ‘it's no longer about winning, now that i know how much you can lose’
- do not expect anything from others, but rather take initiative: not by taking on problems from others, but by naming things
- that i would sometimes want more understanding and support, but if i am not open myself, this does not get because everyone is mainly concerned with his own life and problems."
"I have learned that I have to think in possibilities.
-Not too many activities one day, though you fancy it.
-If it escalates, trying to change the direction; how can we solve it?
-That if you're getting a bit bothering, you can certainly come back to it even though it's a few days later and you might be surprised by the reaction.
- Sometimes its better to say nothing.
“With the help of the program of Futura Esperanza and the warm commitment of Bertina and Peter, there has been another sense in my life. I am even now retrained to be an expert in experience."